All grads are asked to fill out an alumni senior survey before they pick up their caps and gowns for Commencement. The quickest way to do so is to complete the survey online in advance:
If you DO NOT have a uKnight (alumni community) account:
- Navigate to www.calvin.edu/alumni and click "Join Now" under the uKnight logo.
- Enter your student ID and your birthday (include the slashes and any preceding zeros, e.g. mm/dd/yyyy)
- Be sure to provide a non-Calvin e-mail account which will still work after graduation.
- At the end of the uKnight registration process, follow the link which says "Class of 2012: Complete the Graduation Survey." Complete those questions.
- Print the Finish/Confirmation page or the e-mail confirmation you'll receive, and bring that to the CFAC 222 cap-and-gown pick-up location on May 17 or 18, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., in order to receive your cap and gown.
If you already DO have a uKnight account:
- Login at www.calvin.edu/alumni with your username and password.
- (If you have an account but don't remember your password, e-mail email@example.com for assistance; please include your student ID.)
Note: Completing your grad survey online is the fastest way for you to do this, but those who do not wish to register for uKnight can complete a paper survey at the cap-and-gown pick-up.
Direct any questions toward firstname.lastname@example.org.