America's National Parks
See the majestic national parks of the great West.
September 8-18, 2011
Experience the scenic splendors of America's most treasured national parks by boat, bus, and foot on this incredible 11-day adventure!
More than ever, our national parks are being discovered and rediscovered by travelers who want to spend their time appreciating nature, watching wildlife, and taking adventure trips.
• Land transportation via deluxe motorcoach
• Accommodations for ten nights
• Services of a professional tour leader
• Breakfast daily, one lunch, and three dinners
• Admission fees to national parks, monuments, and museums noted in the itinerary
• Gratuities to your motorcoach driver and local guides
Highlights of your trip include: Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, scenic float trip of the Snake River, Yellowstone National Park, Grant-Khors Ranch National Historic Site, tour of Smokejumpers Base in Missoula, St. Ignatius Mission, Big Fork, Glacier National Park, boat cruise on St. Mary or Swiftcurrent Lake, tour “Going to the Sun Highway” in historic Red Jammers, tour of Conrad Mansion in Kalispell, Idaho Falls.
$2,025 per person from Salt Lake City
(See brochure for additional, optional travel protection).