China: Past and Present
Explore ancient and modern China
October 24 - November 7, 2011
Sign-up is closed. Thank you!
Explore renowned historic sites and immerse yourself in the cultures of Beijing, Xi’an, and Guilin. You will also visit Hong Kong where old and new blend together. Co-leaders Don De Graaf, Calvin’s off-campus programs director and alumnus John Witte promise an amazing journey that will give you a truly unique perspective of these four cities.
This tour also includes devotions led by Professor De Graaf every morning as well as talks given by him throughout the trip, and the opportunity to interact with Calvin students and alummi residing in China.
- Includes International and inter-China flights, private motocoach land transportation, three- and four-star accomodations, daily breakfast, four lunches and eight dinners
- English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing and admission fees (as per the itinerary)
- Current taxes plus tips to drivers, guides and porters
- Estimated cost: $4,998* per person from Grand Rapids.
- See the brochure/application form for more information about costs and travel protection plan.