Paul's Missionary Journeys in Greece
March 30–April 11, 2012
Walk in the footsteps of Paul during the day
and learn more about the apostle at night! Travel by motor coach (eight days) and cruise
ship (three days) to sites connected with Paul’s
second and third missionary journeys: Neapolis, Philippi, Amphipolis, Apollonia,
Thessaloníki, Berea, Athens, Corinth, Cenchrea,
and Ephesus. Also see other major sites of
biblical, archeological, and cultural interest
including Pátmos, Delphi, Metéora, Vergína, and the islands of Crete and Santorini.
Each evening features a study session on “Paul: His Life & His Letters.” Join Dr. Weima, professor of New Testament at Calvin Theological Seminary and leading Pauline scholar, for this inspirational tour. Nathaniel Bradford, associate chaplain at Calvin College, will also be accompanying the group.
- Includes air transportation (from Chicago), private motorcoach land transportation, outside cabins on the cruise ship, and accommodations in standard to superior first-class hotels
- Includes breakfast daily, three lunches, and nine dinners
- Greek tour manager to accompany the group during the land portion of the tour
- Sightseeing and admission fees in accordance with the itinerary, along with most shore excursions during the cruise
- Extensive study materials
- Cost: $4,299 per person from Chicago
Download the complete tour itinerary and application form (.pdf). If you prefer to have a copy of this document mailed to you, contact us: email@example.com | 616-526-6142.