Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Second annual career fair in Chicago. Find out more »
Calvin's career development office offers students, alumni and employers CalvinLink, a free online system for posting jobs, sending resumes and scheduling interviews.
Through this system, job seekers can:
- Search for positions based on a variety of criteria.
- Set up job search agents, which send out an e-mail any time a job that meets specified criteria is posted.
- Store resumes and other documents, and make them available to employers who are seeking candidates.
- Types of positions posted on CalvinLink:
- full-time and part-time,
- and may more.
- NOTE: Calvin faculty openings are posted by the Office of the Provost and staff positions through the Office of Human Resources).
In addition to CalvinLink, all of the resources of Career Development are available to alumni, such as resume/cover letter critiques, career counseling, career testing, and job search assistance.
How is CalvinLink different than uKnight?
All job postings, regardless of whether they come from Calvin alumni, are located in CalvinLink. The career networking services within uKnight allow members to search for Calvin alumni by name, grad school, company name, business city, industry, specific job title, and much more. With these specific search results, a member may contact the alum and request to network with them.