- "The Rivalry" Calvin vs. Hope Men's Basketball Sat, Jan 10 3:00 PM
- River City Improv in SE Michigan Sat, Oct 25 7:00 PM
- Homecoming/Family Weekend Fri, Oct 24 9:00 AM
- Heritage Class event with Coach Amber Warners Thu, Sep 25 10:00 AM
- MBA@Calvin Breakfast & Networking Thu, Sep 11 7:30 AM
- Calvin Golf Tournament Sat, Sep 06 7:00 AM
Download the phone app
- Applicant must be a first-year students entering Calvin in the fall.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Main consideration for this award is a record of volunteer activity or service in your church, community, school, etc.
- Students must live in the Mid-Michigan network area (generally defined as zip codes 48800–48999 and 49200–49299).
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not already received a significant award, such as a National Merit Scholarship or Calvin Presidential Scholarship.
- Two written references must be submitted.
Everyone needs a cheerleader.
Please consider supporting future Lansing area Calvin students with the gift of opportunity.