The Lansing, or Mid-Michigan, network is bounded on the north by M21, on the west by M66, on the east by M52 and on the south by the southern boundaries of Eaton and Ingham counties.
Download the phone app
- Applicant must be a first-year students entering Calvin in the fall.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Main consideration for this award is a record of volunteer activity or service in your church, community, school, etc.
- Students must live in the Mid-Michigan Network area (within the area bounded on the north by M21, on the west by M66, on the east by M52 and on thesouth by the southern boundaries of Eaton and Ingham counties).
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not already received a significant award, such as a National Merit Scholarship or Calvin Presidential Scholarship.
- Two written references must be submitted.
Everyone needs a cheerleader.
Please consider supporting future Lansing area Calvin students with the gift of opportunity.