- "The Rivalry" Calvin vs. Hope Men's Basketball Sat, Jan 10 3:00 PM
- Calvin in Chicago Career Fair Tue, Oct 28 10:00 AM
- Homecoming/Family Weekend Fri, Oct 24 9:00 AM
- Heritage Class event with Coach Amber Warners Thu, Sep 25 10:00 AM
- Holland (Mich.) Luncheon with Robert Swierenga '57 Thu, Sep 18 12:00 PM
- MBA@Calvin Breakfast & Networking Thu, Sep 11 7:30 AM
- Calvin Golf Tournament Sat, Sep 06 7:00 AM
Download the phone app
- Applicant must be a first-year student entering Calvin in the fall.
- Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis, with primary consideration given to individuals who display evidence of faith commitment in the areas of leadership, volunteerism and service to the community.
- Students must attend a high school in Ottawa, Muskegon, or Allegan Counties (or, if home-schooled, live in one of these counties).
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not already received a significant award, such as a National Merit Scholarship, Calvin Presidential Scholarship, or Peters Scholarship.
Application: Word .doc (must be postmarked by February 2, 2015)
Applications are also available from local high school guidance counselors.
$1000 scholarships will be awarded.
The Lakeshore Network also awards the Brian De Wall Scholarship, which will be given to a first-year student who meets the above criteria. In addition, preference will be given to students pursuing a degree in engineering and must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Please use the application listed above and note your qualifications at the end of the document.
Everyone needs a cheerleader.
Please consider supporting future Lakeshore Calvin students with the gift of opportunity.