- Alumni Volleyball Fri, Feb 06 7:00 PM
- 10-Year Reunion: Class of 2005 Sat, Feb 14 9:00 AM
- Young Alumni Climbing Night Tue, Feb 17 7:00 PM
- Alumni Volleyball Fri, Feb 20 7:00 PM
- Calvin 5K Spring Classic Sat, Apr 25 9:00 AM
NEW! Connect after Graduation (.pdf)
Please keep your information updated with the alumni office so we can email you about upcoming events and opportunities: email@example.com.
See also the K4L Student Alumni Network
- Applicant must be a first-year student entering Calvin in the fall.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Service Scholarship will be awarded based on volunteer activity/service in your church, community, school, etc.
- Applicants must attend a high school in Kent County (or, if home-schooled, live in Kent County).
Application: Word .doc (deadline is February 2, 2015) Must be typed.
Recommendation Form (only): Word .doc Must be typed.
Contact: Alumni Office (616-526-6142)
Applications are also available from local high school guidance offices or the Alumni Office (616-526-6142).
At least nine $2500 service scholarships ($1500 first year, $1000 second year) will be awarded.
Everyone needs a cheerleader.
Please consider supporting future Grand Rapids area Calvin students with the gift of opportunity.
We provide events and opportunities for young alumni in the greater Grand Rapids area. If you don't live in the area, connect to another alumni network»
Nick Bakker ’11
Scott Burden ’12
Jonathan Chong ’13
Emily Dock ’05
John Dykstra ’07
Eric Kamstra ’11
Corrie Krol ’09
Josh O’Berski ’08
Ryan Roff ’09
Leah Gabbard ’12
Aaron VanProyen ’08