Saturday, December 1, 2012 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Come to Christmas at the Campus Store, the annual sale organized by the Grand Rapids Network of the Calvin Alumni Association. Proceeds from each purchase fund scholarships for local Calvin-bound high school seniors who demonstrate outstanding service. The network recently started an endowment to secure funding for future students. Please join us in their efforts!
❅ 15% off all books (except textbooks)
❆ 15% off Christmas ornaments
❄ 15% off sweatshirts, scarves and winter hats
❅ Giveaways every half hour
❆ Book signings
❄ Festive refreshments
❄ Complimentary gift bagging
10–11:30 a.m. ✯ One Thousand and One Tears
A touching story of international adoption by Amy Adair-Bode ’97, illustrated by Cassandra Van Zee Swierenga ’79
10–11:30 a.m. ✯ The Flying Farm Boy
A 1950s memoir of growing up on on a Michigan farm by Daniel Boerman ’73
12:30–2 p.m. ✯ The Lure
Stories about fishing and faith by Calvin English professor William Vande Kopple ’72
12:30–2 p.m. ✯ Acceptable Words
Prayers for writers by Elizabeth Stickney (co-authored with Calvin English professor Gary Schmidt)
2–3 p.m. ✯ Joy: An Irish Christmas
Modern hymns Christmas album by frequent Worship Symposium guest Keith Getty
Can't make it? Shop online any time!
Make it a Calvin Christmas!
Support Calvin's music program this Christmas. See calendar listings for all these events »
- Tuesday, November 27, 2012: Collegium Musicum Fall Concert, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, Nomember 30 & December 1, 2012: Artist Series: Handel's Messiah by Calvin Oratorio Society, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2, 2012: Lessons & Carols by Women's Chorale and Campus Choir, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 3, 2012: Handbell Ensemble, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2012: Symphonic Band, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 8, 2012:Sleigh Ride to Toyland, 3 p.m.
Christmas at the Campus Store Steering Committee:
Jim Rauwerda ’90 |
Gretchen Boerma ’67 |
Emily Dock ’05 |
Justin Lawrence | Sally Mahoney | John Nielsen '70 | Tom Van Wingerden ’79