Summer Beach Gathering
Good Harbor Beach
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Join us for a summer beach outing at Good Harbor Beach (GHB) in Gloucester on Saturday, July 26, anytime from 11:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.—look for the Calvin flag!
Bring games and lunch, we'll have dinner together later if there's interest. Find out more about this great summer spot: Good Harbor Beach.
You can also find out more, and see who's going, by liking our Facebook page.
- if you have a car and would like to carpool, email Benita Samuel or call/text her at 484-366-7517.
- Take commuter rail to Gloucester, then take Stage Fort Park Trolley to GHB. Cost from Boston is $20/person.
- Parking at GHB: arrive early for a spot $25 per vehicle.
August 10, 2012 | Free Friday Flicks at The Hatch Shell
- Event start time is at 6 p.m.
- Look for the Calvin flag before 5:45 p.m.
- Meet us before or after to walk the park!
- Let us know your plans & RSVP to Benita Samuel
July 22, 2012 | Good Harbor Beach Gathering
September 2011 | Streetfest International
August 21, 2011 | Good Harbor Beach Gathering
See photos from our summer event.
Find us on Facebook!