Are you interested in working or interning in the Chicago area? Take this opportunity to network with employers!
Includes transportation, career fair and lunch. Please note, there is no discount if you do not use transportation and/or meals provided.
- Register online
Students can include Student ID to have $ fee charged to their miscellaneous account; young alumni pay via credit card.
- Email your résumé to us
Use "Chicago Career Fair résumé" in the subject line. We'll send this to employers.
Buses leave from the Spoelhof flagpole at 7 a.m.; please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Following the fair, lunch with employers and Chicago alumni will be provided, then free time in downtown Chicago. Buses will leave Chicago mid-afternoon (time TBD).
- Business formal or business casual dress is required. The University Club does not allow jeans or gym shoes.
- Bring multiple copies of your critiqued résumé printed on high-quality paper.
- See our handout about succeeding at a job fair.
- Practice how you will introduce yourself.
- Research participating employers (in process).
- Read about how Ross Venhuizen '14 used this career fair to land a full-time job.
Laurie Lemmen | (616) 526-8744
Calvin Career Development Office