You are invited to join your admissions counselor, Nicole Kinney, and other high school students from Wisconsin for a trip "across the pond" to visit Calvin College in West Michigan. This high-speed ferry will have you here in 2 ½ hours, giving you a chance to spend Thursday night exploring campus life with a student host. Then, you'll participate in our Fridays at Calvin program—you'll attend a class, worship with us in chapel, have lunch with professors and meet current students who are eager to share their Calvin story with you!
As part of this trip, Calvin College will reimburse you for the entire cost of you round trip Lake Express ferry ticket, as well as provide lodging and food during your stay.
|Date||Time and activity|
|Thursday, Sept. 26||
|Friday, Sept. 27||
How to register
Step 1: Purchase ticket
- Call Jill Emery at (414) 727-7781 to purchase your ticket
- Mention that you are traveling with Calvin College in order to receive our discounted group rate
- A confirmation will be sent to you via email
Step 2: Registration form
- Fill out a Fridays at Calvin travel and release registration form for September 27
Step 3: Waiver forms
- Fill out the Fridays at Calvin Group Travel and Participation Medical Form
- Fill out the Fridays Travel and Participation Waiver
Step 4: Authorization form
- Fill out the Special Travel Authorization form from Lake Express.
Step 5: Submit materials
- Send copies of your ticket confirmation and all release forms to Nicole Kinney
- Materials must be received by September 20, 2013
- Materials will be accepted by mail, email or fax—your choice!
- Calvin College Admissions
- attn: Nicole Kinney
- 3201 Burton St. SE
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- (616) 526-6777