A night at the Chicago History Museum, March 13, 2014
Join Calvin students, professors, alumni and President Michael K. Le Roy at the Chicago History Museum on March 13 for Calvin in Chicago.
In addition to great food and improv by the Pop Scholars—one of Calvin's alumni improv teams—this event will feature a series of sessions designed to help you and your parents gather helpful information about college.
- When: Thursday, March 13, 2014
> 6:00 p.m. - light dinner begins
> 6:30 p.m. - Pop Scholars will perform
> 7:00 p.m. - Information sessions
- Where: The Chicago History Museum, 1601 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60614 [Google Map]
- Who's invited: Chicago-area high school students and their families
- RSVP TODAY!(Last minute reservations are welcome!)
- Parking: Parking is free with validation if you park at the public parking lot located a block north of the Chicago History Museum at Clark and LaSalle.
Cell: (718) 572-0610