Calvin offers graduate programs in education, various endorsements and teacher certification.

Masters of Education

In curriculum and instruction, educational leadership, learning disabilities, and literacy.


Programs such as learning disabilities, cognitive impairment, science and others. Find out more.

Teacher certification

We offer post-baccalaureate students certification in elementary, secondary, and special education. Apply through the education department.

Undergraduate Admission to the SPAUD Program

Students who wish to enter the professions of Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology may qualify for the degree of Bachelor of Arts in speech pathology and audiology and then apply to graduate programs in either area. Students who wish to become audiologists should apply to accredited graduate programs during the fall of their senior year. Students who wish to become speech-language pathologists may apply to Calvin College’s bachelor’s-to-master’s (BA-MA) program before the second semester of their sophomore year. Students may also apply to other graduate programs in speech pathology in the fall of their senior year. Please note that admission into graduate programs in audiology or speech-language pathology is very competitive.

For more information, see our SPAUD program page »


Check your application status

Simply enter your email address below then hit submit. We'll send an email shortly with the current status of your Calvin application file.

If you submitted an application status request recently, please note that it takes us 24 hours to process new requests, so check back again later. Thanks!

Application Status Check