Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Group Travel

Arranging travel for Calvin groups

For travel with Calvin groups, submit a Group Travel Request Form. From that form, the director of financial services will determine, based on past travel history which college-authorized travel agency, Witte or Carlson Wagonlit, will work with you.

If you have an agency preference in travel, remember to check the box indicating this on the Group Travel Request Form. Inclusive tours which include air arrangements, accommodations, local transportation, and tour guides, will usually be sent to Witte Travel.

Financial services will email you confirmation that they received your form and let you know your request was sent on to the travel agent. The travel agency will then contact you regarding your travel arrangements.

Submit a group travel request »

Off-campus programs

If you are coordinating travel for an off-campus semester or interim course, see off-campus programs for information regarding travel arrangements.

International insurance

Find information about and register for secondary health and political evacuation insurance.