The audio from the sessions at FFM 2009 is posted below. You can either download the files as we post them here or subscribe to our podcast to receive updates when they are available.
- Lupe Fiasco Interview by Cornel West
- Craig Finn Interview by Marty Garner
- Kenneth Thomas Interview by Chris Mills
- Jude Adam: Radio Gaga
- Baby Dee: Church--But for the Grace of God, There Go I
- Bifrost Arts: Is it Really so Strange?
- David Dark: Survival of the Freshest
- Grant Elgersma: Can "Christian" Music be Saved?
- Cathleen Falsani: Jesus is My Mixtape
- Rebekah Farrugia: Gender Inequities, Community and Change in Electronic/Dance Music
- Makoto Fujimura: Creative Journey Toward the City of God
- Jessica Hopper & David Bazan: Loving Christ, Hating Christian Rock
- Nathan Johnson: Junkyard Orchestration
- Julie Lee: A Junkyard Journey
- Trey Many: Music + Faith + Commerce?
- Terry Mattingly: Creation, Fall Redemption, CCM
- Mary McCampbell: “Clenched Fists, Black Eyes”
- Robert Nordling & Benita Wolters-Fredlund: Music & Meaning
- Over the Rhine: How to Write a Great Song in Five (Not So) Easy Steps
- Charlie Peacock: Thank God the Music Industry is in Trouble
- Tim Regan-Porter: The Language of Faith
- Jacque Rhodes: Taking It to the Streets
- Lenny Smith: Worshiping Worship (Worshiping Ourselves)
- Joan Van Dessel: Spare Change in a Stradivarius Case
- Matthew Carillo-Vincent: "Don't Let Me Explode"
- Kevin Erickson: Toward a Theology of Independent Music
- Erin Keane: Hot Soft Lights
- Micah Lott: When the Last Days Come
- Stephen J. Nichols: I Be's Troubled
- David Horace Perkins: Hell Yeah!
Copyright © 2009 Calvin College.