- A $375,000 GRANT TO IMPROVE PLASTER CREEK WATERSHED
- Calvin College has received a $375,000 state grant to further research, education and restoration efforts in the Plaster Creek watershed.
- Calvin Energy Recovery Fund's Latest Project: Change the Bulbs
- The Calvin Energy Recovery Fund has retrofitted North Hall with new lighting that will save the college thousands.
- Kill-a-Watt Sustainability Competition (2013)
- In January 2013, the residence halls participated in Kill-a-watt, a creation care awareness program and energy competition.