- December 4, 2014
- Fall Poster Session, featuring keynote address by Commissioner Rosalynn Bliss.
- 2011 Sustainability Summit
- Summary Report
- As you perhaps read in previous Calvin News, Calvin is again organizing a Sustainability Summit. Many faculty and staff have already responded by signing up. The leadership team warmly invites all Calvin staff and faculty to attend. Come by yourself or as part of a team from your unit. The Summit will take place on Thursday May 26, 2011 from 9:00am-2:00pm in the Commons Lecture Hall (lunch will be provided). It will provide opportunities for teams of people from various departments and units to discuss sustainability issues facing our campus and to develop action plans for the coming year. These action plans will help Calvin build on and deepen components of the Calvin Strategic Plan (2008-2013) and enact the goals of Calvin’s Statement on Sustainability. The Cabinet have given their full support to this initiative. We hope you will join us on May 26. Please RSVP to Clarence Joldersma at email@example.com by May 20. Summit Leadership Team: Gail Heffner, Matthew Heun, and Clarence Joldersma.
Calvin Environmental Assessment Program: Events
- Past CEAP Poster Sessions:
- Spring 2013
- Student-Organized Environmental Activities
- Kill-a-Watt Sustainability Competition (2013)
- Kill-a-Watt Sustainability Competition (2012)
Kill-a-Watt Dorm Competition (2011)
- Spring Lectures (2009)
- Faculty Development Workshops
- photos (1999)
- photo (1998)