- Attendance - $300:
- (100% or otherwise prorated) Including transformed syllabus and completed assessment instrument.
- Outcome Measures Report - $100:
- Response from students and 1-2 page analysis of the implemented transformation.
- Presentation - $100:
- Presentation of transformation project to Calvin community (as part of the FEN Symposium on Race, Fall Faculty Conference, or other faculty development event).
- Research paper - $200:
- Paper on curriculum transformation presented at conference in discipline or a diversity conference.
Multicultural Curriculum and Research Transformation Colloquia
Up to $700 per person will be given for completion of the colloquium and additional activities. Space will be allotted for a maximum of 3 faculty members per division. Stipends will be processed as the activities listed below are completed.