Calvin faculty interested in linking scholarship and communities may want to check out the list of helpful resources below. The Calvin Scholarship of Engagement Fellowships are intended to support faculty to pursue academic community engagement in partnership with a community organization.
In addition, check out these links to other web sites to stimulate creative thinking about engaged scholarship.
- Community-Engaged Scholarship Resources
- Community-Engaged Scholarship Listserv
- Community-Engaged Scholarship Toolkit
- Commission on Community-Engaged Scholarship in the Health Professions
- Community-Engaged Scholarship for Health Collaborative
- Environmental Programs and Creation Care at Calvin
- Michigan Higher Education Partnership for Sustainability
The Office of Community Engagement works closely with the Student Life Division through the Service-Learning Center and with the External Relations Division through the director of Community Relations. For more information on the mission and purpose of these offices, check out these hyperlinks: