Academic Assessment - More Resources
Office of Institutional & Enrollment Research
- Day 10 Enrollment Reports
- Common Data Set
- The Common Data Set is a joint effort by four publishers of college data to standardize definitions of and questions about information used in the publishers' guidebooks and other resources.
- "Assessment Toolkit" c/o Central Michigan University
- Known for its progress in developing an assessment program; the Central Michigan Assessment website is available here.
- Higher Education Research Institute (HERI)
- The Institute serves as an interdisciplinary center for research, evaluation, information, policy studies, and research training in postsecondary education. HERI's
research program covers a variety of topics including the outcomes of postsecondary education, leadership development, faculty performance, federal and state policy, and educational equity.
- Higher Learning Commission
- The Higher Learning commission, of the North Central Association (our accreditors), maintains a webpage of assessment resources.
- Individual Development and Educational Assessment (IDEA) Center
- The IDEA Center assists in the assessment and improvement of teaching and learning at colleges and universities.
- North Carolina State University
- NCSU maintains a long list of assessment resources and of links to lists of links to assessment resources arranged by topics, such as: Accrediting Bodies, Assessment Handbooks, General Resources, and examples of Assessment Plans from various institutions.
- Office of Educational Assessment
- The University of Washington's Office of Educational Assessment provides a variety of evaluation and assessment services related to educational assessment.
- Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- A peer-reviewed electronic journal.