There are several ways to submit your printing request to us:
- Put your instructions into our email order form (use the Online Order Form button),
attach your files (preferably in pdf format), and send it to us.
- or Send your paper originals to us with a Print Job Request Form attached.
- or Drop off your paper originals or your flash drive in person.
- 8-4:30, Mon-Fri during the academic year.
- 8-4:00, Mon-Fri during summer and vacation breaks.
Here is a beta version of an email-based online order form.
Let us know what you think of it.
Printing Services Online Order Form: BetaTest.
-it could take a few seconds to load, so don't give up.
-or try a different web browser.
-click here if the form doesn't appear for you.
Things you should know before you send a job to Printing Services:
- You really, really should convert your files to pdf before you send them.
- It ensures that what we print will look like what you sent.
- After you convert your files to pdf, look at them.
- Yes, we occasionally print a file for somebody who sent us an incorrect or incomplete file. We print what you send, but we don't know what you intended it to look like.
- We bill the charges to your department's Printing Services account unless you specify otherwise.
- Personal printing must be paid for when picking it up.
A Printing Services Order Form will not appear in a new email message on your screen if you are setup to send your email through a web browser, such as OWA ( Outlook Web Application) or GMail.
In that case, copy the text below and paste it into an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. My name, Dept/Org, phone:
2. Name/Description of this printing job:
3. Payment method:
-Department/Org printing is charged to its Printing Services account (-50315) unless you specify otherwise.
-Personal work should be paid at pickup.
-We accept cash, check, credit/debit, and student Miscellaneous Acct.
4. How many copies?
5. Double-Sided or Single-Sided? (You get double-sided unless you specify otherwise):
6. Black and White, Color, or Mixed? (You get the same as your original unless you specify otherwise):
7. Page color, size, weight/thickness? (You get the same as your original unless you specify otherwise):
8. What finishing options do you want?
-3-hole punched; comb binding; coil binding; Perfect Bound/glued; folded and stapled?
9. When do you need it? Be real.
10. How do you want to receive it?
-We ICM it to your dept unless you specify otherwise.
11. What else should we know?
12. Attach your file/files to this email and send it in.
-We strongly prefer .pdf file format.