Vehicle Rental Request
Vehicle Request Form Please request vehicles at least 2 business days in advance.
To drive on behalf of Calvin College, you must be a Calvin Authorized Driver.
Students must be 21 years of age to drive an Enterprise large passenger van.
Students may be any age to drive a Calvin vehicle, and other commercial rental agency vehicles, and may be any age to drive other Enterprise cars or minivans.
Become a Calvin Authorized Driver
- Step 1: Complete the Motor Vehicle Driving Release Form at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Step 2: Receive email from AlertDriving.com with log-in information. Complete the assigned online defensive driving courses and tests.
- Step 3: Pick up authorized driver sticker from the Physical Plant.
Calvin transportation has 2 I-Pass units available upon request
We have hired a pool of On-Call Drivers. If you are unable to find drivers for shuttling visitors or for other long trips, you may request an on-call driver.
The cost of a driver is $10/hour with a 2-hour minimum.
- Calvin College Transportation Policy 2012
- Calvin College Transportation Procedures 2012
- Tips to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions
|Vehicle Type||Enterprise Rental Daily Rates||Calvin Fleet Daily Rates|
|Compact Car||$34 + gas||N/A|
|Midsize Car||$36 + gas||$30 + gas|
|Fullsize Car||$40 + gas||N/A|
|Minivan||$50 + gas||$40 + gas|
|Large Pass. Van||$75 + gas||$50 + gas|