Before your first day of work:
- Complete in HR:
- I-9 form - used to authenticate both the employee's identity and eligiblity to work in the United States. HR is required to have this completed form, along with appropriate documents prior to the first day of your employment. The form must be compled in the Human Resources office so please bring the original documents with you.
- Tax paperwork - including Federal, State and City W-4 forms.
- Check out the map of campus
- Learn about parking locations
Your First Week tasks:
- Get connected to Calvin Information Technology (CIT) Resources - CIT Orientation
- Orientation meeting - meet with HR staff for intro to Calvin and benefits information
- Faculty/Staff ID card - obtain from Residence Life
- Register your vehicle
- Complete safety training
- Set up your Direct Deposit
- Set up your Emergency Notification Alerts - RAVE
- ICM first week evaluation to human resources