Professional video recording and editing services
We provide award-winning service to academic and administrative departments, to student organizations, and to individual faculty and students of Calvin College.
Our facilities, located in the lower level of Hiemenga Hall, include a video studio and video & audio editing suites. You may shoot in our studio, bring your video in and edit it yourself, or schedule a Video Productions Student Technician to help. These facilities are provided for Calvin students, faculty, and staff.
A sample of equipment and services
- Live webstreaming of campus events [launch player]
- Shooting single or multi-camera video
- Digitizing video and audio from analog tape
- Editing video with iMovie or Final Cut Pro
- Authoring to DVD with iDVD and DVD Studio Pro
- Editing audio with Garage Band, or SoundTrack Pro
- Converting video to mov, wmv, avi, mpg, etc.
- Closed-Captioning and/or Subtitling video for hearing-impaired
- Uploading to YouTube or other Web sites
- Editing still images