- At 2:54AM Campus Safety responded to a request for medical assistance in the Noordewier/VanderWerp Residence Hall basement. A conference attendee had suffered a back injury during a wrestling match. An ambulance was requested and the victim transported to Spectrum Health Butterworth for treatment.
- At 9:05PM a student reported that at 8:40PM on today’s date she left her unlocked bicycle in the bike rack near the entrance to the Hekman Library. The student stated that when she returned for the bike at 9:00PM the bicycle was missing.
- At 9:15AM Campus Safety responded to a request for medical assistance in the Science Building. A conference attendee had slipped on the stairs and suffered a knee injury. The victim was evaluated and treated at the scene and declined any further treatment.
- At 9:05AM Campus Safety investigated a two vehicle accident in the Fine Arts Center parking lot. A vehicle pulling out of a parking space struck a vehicle travelling through the lot causing damage to both vehicles.
- At 4:57PM Campus Safety responded to a request for medical assistance in Rooks/VanDellen Residence Hall. A resident was complaining of chest pains. An ambulance was requested and the victim transported to Spectrum Health Butterworth for treatment.
- At 10:05AM a staff member reported that sometime between Tuesday, 7-3-2007 and the morning of 7-16-2007 a money bag containing cash and stamps had been taken from a cabinet drawer in the ITC.
- At 4:50PM a staff member in Heimenga Hall reported that sometime between 9AM and 4:30PM on today’s date money was taken from her purse while it was unattended in her office.
- At 8:00AM a staff member reported that sometime over night 30 wood pallets were taken from the north side of the Service Building.
- The Transportation Department reported that over the last month and a half several tools were found to be missing from a tool chest. This tool chest is secured after business hours but is unsecured during business hours. Several departments borrow tools for use during business hours but in the last month several tools could not be accounted for.
- At 12:05AM maintenance reported that a computer monitor was missing from room 125 in the Spoelhof College Center. Maintenance reported that the room had been open since the evening of Wednesday, 07-18-2007 as a fan was left operating in the doorway to dry the newly cleaned carpet. The computer monitor was located in another area later in the day.
- At 2:20PM a staff member reported that at 2:00PM on today’s date she noticed that her wallet was missing from her purse which was kept under a desk in the Hekman Library. The victim stated that she had not used her wallet since Tuesday, 7-17-2007 when she bought lunch.
- At 2:30PM a staff member at the Seminary reported that at 11:30AM on today’s date she left her wallet in a restroom in the Seminary Building. The victim stated that when she returned for the wallet at noon the wallet was missing. The wallet was turned in to Campus Safety later in the day and returned to the owner.
- At 5:10PM a student reported that at 6:30PM on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 she locked her bicycle to the bike rack outside of Kalsbeek/Huizinga Residence Hall. The student stated that at 12:30PM on today’s date she discovered that the bicycle was missing. The bicycle was described as a blue and silver Trek Hybrid Roadbike.
- At 11:32AM Campus Safety responded to a request for medical assistance on the Commons lawn. A Passport student had suffered a leg injury. The victim was evaluated at the scene and a family member transported the victim to a Med Center for treatment.