How to apply for scholarships
The application forms for named scholarships are available every year beginning January 1. Incoming students have a deadline date of February 1. Current students have a deadline date of March 1. Many of the scholarships for current students are available online through the Portal (Services>Scholarships and Financial Aid>Upperclass Named Scholarship Application). All current students who will be enrolled next academic year are encouraged to apply.
|Alan and Jan Pauw Family Scholarship||$2,500||JR/SR||3.00|
Alan and Jan Pauw Family Scholarship
Mr. Alan and Mrs. Jan Pauw established this scholarship in appreciation of the education three generations of family members have received at Calvin. They have a special interest in liberal arts education and believe that education of this type available at Calvin is equal to that at the best colleges and universities. Alan Pauw is a lawyer and CPA and has a doctors degree in history. Jan Pauw is a professor of linguistics and holds a Ph.D. in Indo-European Studies.
- Class Level: JR SR
- Minimum GPA: 3.00+
- history, philosophy or a foreign language major
- preference to those minoring in other liberal arts areas
- Award Amount: $2,500
- Number available: one
- Renewable? no
- Financial need is: considered
- Application process: apply through the Calvin Portal
Arvin and Corrie Vos Interim Scholarship
Arvin and Corrie Vos wish to help students be able to participate in the 2014 interim program in Haiti.
- Class Level: SO JR SR
- Minimum GPA: 2.50+
- accepted into the 2014 Haiti Interim program (French W80) and have completed French 202 or equivalent
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Number available: four
- Renewable? no
- Financial need is: required
- Application process: application available from the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid in September
Alliance Française Scholarship
Requirements: declared French major or minor; sophomore, junior or senior
Minimum GPA: 3.00
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Click here for more information!
- Course code: