Meet other business students, network with professionals, and take advantage of opportunities and events to advance your career.
Calvin Business Forum
- Explore. Discover. Impact.
Calvin College Marketing Association
- The CCMA strives to provide students with real world marketing experience, as well as providing networking opportunities with marketing professionals. Stop by and experience marketing first hand.
Calvin Entrepreneurship Club
- CEC strives to promote and develop an entrepreneurial mindset in the Calvin college student community. We aim to provide an environment in which students from all disciplines can come together in order to transform God’s world with creativity, innovation, and passion.
Knight Investment Management
- Knight Investment Management seeks to give students practical real life investing experience. Members of KIM will engage in real time analysis asset allocation and stock picking to beat the market for our client, using their results to make actual decisions with real money and real client expectations.
Student Association for Human Resource Management
- SAHRM strives to prepare students for a vocation in Human Resources by stimulating conscientious and honorable Christian participation in the community and society through forums, guest speakers, networking opportunities, and more.