Develop a truly global picture of business by taking advantage of the many study abroad opportunities offered by Calvin. Three types of off-campus experience include:
- Semester programs: These programs allow you to gain core and elective credit to fulfill Calvin's graduation requirements. Many of these programs also include options to take business-related courses. Learn more
- January interim programs: Study global markets for three weeks on trips to places like India, China, Germany and South Korea. See upcoming opportunities below.
- Non-Calvin programs: Find your own program to study business in the location of your choice.
BUS W10 Business as Mission in India
- It has become important for business persons to understand India. It is also important for Christians to understand God’s intended role for business in society.
China, Business & Engineering
- Spend three weeks in China meeting with business professionals and exploring major cultural and economic centers of one of the most up-and-coming economic forces in the world.
Business, Engineering & Religion in the European Context
- Study international business in Europe and learn how certain religious, cultural, and historical influences have shaped the European economy.
IDIS W26 South Korea: Business & Culture
- South Korea as an emerging and rapidly growing economy has a significant influence and impact on the global economy, church and society.
Hogeschool Zeeland (Exchange)
- The old shipyard town of Vlissingen has been an official city since 1315, but its heritage dates back over a millennium. Enjoy a tasteful dichotomy as you study modern business and economics in the midst of this ancient Dutch town.
Chicago Semester (Partner)
- Welcome to your new classroom, the bustling urban center of downtown Chicago. Discover the ins and outs of city life, work as a professional with one of the program's top-notch internship partners, and explore the diverse and artistic culture of this great city—all from a Christian perspective.