Serve, learn and participate with other students and faculty who are interested in issues related to biology by getting involved in one of four biology-related student-run organizations.
Environmental Stewardship Coalition
- The mission of the ESC is to raise student, faculty and administrative consciousness of current environmental issues and to emphasize Christian stewardship as the responsibility of the Calvin community.
This org is currently inactive.
- Inter-Medz exists to support and equip international students into medical schools by providing useful information early. The organization is open to all who are interested in increasing the chances of Calvin College international students entering their desired medical schools.
Physical, Occupational and Recreational Therapy Club
- PORT seeks to be an avenue through which students can explore the interdisciplinary nature of physical rehabilitation. Through a broad range of speakers, media and peer-to-peer interaction the breadth of physical rehabilitation will be explored and networks of support will be developed.
- The mission of the Pre-Health Professionals Club is to prepare students at Calvin College for future academic endeavors in the medical field. We hope to allow students to be fully informed of the options available to them within the medical field and help guide students to activities that will increase their ability to gain acceptance into an accredited medical institution.
- The Calvin Pre-Vet Club creates a unique atmosphere for anyone interested in a future career with animals.