All summer courses are open to dually enrolled high school students, college students, and guests. See below for admission. Calvin offers both undergraduate and graduate courses during the summer. Students can generally take up to three regular courses throughout the summer using the calendar below.
Calendar for summer 2014
- For 3 and 4 semester hour courses:
- Session 1 (3 hours) - May 29 through June 18 (3 weeks)
- Session 1 (4 hours) - May 29 through June 25 (4 weeks)
- Session 2 (3 hours) - June 26 through July 17 (3 weeks)
- Session 2 (4 hours) - June 26 through July 24 (4 weeks)
- Session 3 (3 hours) - July 28 through August 15 (3 weeks)
Holidays - Classes will not meet on Friday, July 4 (Session 2) for Independence Day.
In addition to the regular on-campus courses, undergraduate online courses are being offered during 2014 summer school. The start and end dates for online courses vary according to the course.
The Summer-2014 schedule of courses is posted on Februrary 1. Most will meet from 8:30-11:50 AM, but some will have alternative times.
Admission and registration
Registration for Summer 2014 begins on March 1, 2014 for all students.