All summer courses are open to dually enrolled high school students, college students, and guests. See below for admission. Calvin offers both undergraduate and graduate courses during the summer. Students can generally take up to three regular courses throughout the summer using the calendar below.
Calendar for summer 2016
Traditional 3 and 4 semester hour compressed day-time modules:
- Session 1 (3 hours) - May 24 through June 14 (3 weeks)
- Session 1 (4 hours) - May 24 through June 21 (4 weeks)
- Session 2 (3 hours) - June 22 through July 20 (3 weeks)
- Session 2 (4 hours) - June 22 through July 20 (4 weeks)
- Session 3 (3 hours) - July 25 through August 12 (3 weeks)
Calvin also offers some half-summer evening options.
In addition to the regular on-campus courses, undergraduate online courses are being offered during 2016 summer school. The start and end dates for online courses vary according to the course.
The Summer-2016 schedule of courses is posted on Februrary 1. Most will meet from 8:30-11:50 AM, but some will have alternative times.
Admission and registration
Registration for Summer 2016 begins on March 1, 2016 for all students.