All summer courses are open to dually enrolled high school students, college students, and guests. See below for admission. Calvin offers both undergraduate and graduate courses during the summer. Students can generally take up to three regular courses throughout the summer using the calendar below.
Calendar for summer 2015
- For 3 and 4 semester hour courses:
- Session 1 (3 hours) - May 28 through June 17 (3 weeks)
- Session 1 (4 hours) - May 28 through June 24 (4 weeks)
- Session 2 (3 hours) - June 25 through July 15 (3 weeks)
- Session 2 (4 hours) - June 25 through July 22 (4 weeks)
- Session 3 (3 hours) - July 27 through August 14 (3 weeks)
In addition to the regular on-campus courses, undergraduate online courses are being offered during 2015 summer school. The start and end dates for online courses vary according to the course.
The Summer-2015 schedule of courses is posted on Februrary 1. Most will meet from 8:30-11:50 AM, but some will have alternative times.
Admission and registration
Registration for Summer 2015 begins on March 1, 2014 for all students.