All summer courses are open to dually enrolled high school students, college students, and guests. See below for admission. Calvin offers both undergraduate and graduate courses during the summer. Students can generally take up to three regular courses throughout the summer using the calendar below.
Calendar for summer 2015
Traditional 3 and 4 semester hour compressed day-time modules:
- Session 1 (3 hours) - May 26 through June 15 (3 weeks)
- Session 1 (4 hours) - May 26 through June 22 (4 weeks)
- Session 2 (3 hours) - June 23 through July 14 (3 weeks)
- Session 2 (4 hours) - June 23 through July 21 (4 weeks)
- Session 3 (3 hours) - July 22 through August 11 (3 weeks)
Calvin also offers some half-summer evening options.
In addition to the regular on-campus courses, undergraduate online courses are being offered during 2015 summer school. The start and end dates for online courses vary according to the course.
The Summer-2015 schedule of courses is posted on Februrary 1. Most will meet from 8:30-11:50 AM, but some will have alternative times.
Admission and registration
Registration for Summer 2015 begins on March 1, 2015 for all students.