Find a summer research opportunity beyond Calvin
Undergraduate research opportunities also exist at other institutions. These positions offer a stipend and often a travel or housing allowance.
- The National Science Foundation funds Research Experiences for Undergraduates programs at institutions around the country.
- The Council for Undergraduate Research has a page listing student research opportunities..
- Department of Energy
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Central Europe Summer Research Institute
- NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program
- NASA: MUST Project (Motivating Undergraduates in Science and Technology) (other opportunities are available, see their Education Programs)
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Education
- U. S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) HS-STEM Summer Internship Program
- Pierce Cedar Creek Institute, situated in Southwest Michigan, offers hands-on and practical field experience through undergraduate research. Summer research grants are available.