Our researchers would love to tell you about their current projects. You choose which sites to visit; here are just a few of the possibilities:
- astronomers studying asteroids and binary stars in Calvin’s observatory
- biologists researching native Michigan plants in Calvin’s greenhouse
- chemists measuring forces in DNA molecules
- geologists hosting tours of Calvin’s mineralogical museum
- physicists trapping atoms with laser beams
Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 2:30–5:00 p.m.
Calvin College Science Complex
1740 Knollcrest Circle SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Additional places to visit during this time:
- Dice Mineralogical Museum
- Observatory tour and solar observations
(if skies are clear)
- All-campus tour from 4:00-4:30 p.m. starting at the DeVries Hall Atrium.
Visitors of all ages are welcome.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.