The Secondary Science Education Scholarship
It is the donors' mission to lend financial support to a Calvin student who is pursuing a degree in Secondary Science Education. As Calvin alumni, they are honored to make this award in memory of their two deceased grand babies, Megan and Chiai, wno will not experience the joy of gaining a Calvin education. In addition, they desire to contribute towards a good and solid education for a student with financial need.
- Pursuing a secondary ed program in one of the sciences--Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology, Environmental Science, Integrated Science or Physics.
- Current Calvin student planning to enroll full time the following year
- Entering Sophomore, Junior or Senior year
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Some evidence of financial need