Dr. William J. and Glenda Masselink of Lake Worth, FL, established this scholarship for a student planning to follow a career in health professions or in physics. They appreciate the excellent Christian education that Dr. Masselink, his parents, and his and Glenda's children, William Ted and Marsha, received at Calvin. They also wish to encourage others.
Amount: One scholarship of $2,100 for 2014-2015
- Pursuing Pre-dentistry, Pre-medicine or a major in Physics
- Current Calvin student planning to enroll full time the following year
- Entering Junior or Senior year
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Some evidence of financial need
- This scholarship is automatically renewable if a grade point average of 3.0 or higher is maintained. Thus, a new scholarship may not be awarded every year.
Application due March 1