The Laura and Gary Greenfield Chemistry and Math Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Gary and Laura Greenfield in appreciation of the benefits they received from having a Calvin College education. They also want to encourage aspiring chemists and mathematicians to pursue their educational goals and maintain a Christian perspective.
- Major in Chemistry or Mathematics
- Current Calvin student planning to enroll full time the following year
- Entering Sophomore, Junior or Senior year
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Financial need is not required
- This scholarship is automatically renewable if a grade point average of 3.5 or higher is maintained. Thus, a new scholarship may not be awarded every year.