What our students love about the sciences at Calvin
Calvin's science departments are small enough to feel intimate, but large enough to provide great opportunities. Our students appreciate:
- Programs and teaching that are Christ-centered.
- Extensive open laboratory hours for students.
- Access to technology; students run their own samples.
- Grant support that recognizes excellence.
- Calvin's science departments are small enough to feel intimate, but large enough to provide great opportunities.
- Courses that are rigorous and have demanding expectations.
- Other high achieving students in their courses.
- Great preparation for the challenges of professional schools.
- Great collegiality between pre-professional health students and faculty.
Profile of our pre-professional healthcare students
Pre-med student Alex Cortez won a video contest for aspiring doctors.