News and Events
- Notes from the Chair
- Professors in South Africa
- Senior Research Assistants
- Alumni Update: Scott Genzink
- Faculty Activity
- Student Engagement
- Pre-Law Trip to Chicago
- Paul Henry Institute News
- Department Picks
Read the current issue of Politeia
- The Center for Public Justice asked Prof. McBride to write a 3-part series on "International Efforts to Regulate Adoption". The third article published Nov. 22, 2013 is coauthored with Brooke Bonnema, a first-year student in International Relations and Psychology. The first article was published Nov. 8, 2013. The second article was published Nov. 15, 2013.
- Forum: "N. Korea: Real and Present Danger?" held April 30, 2013 at 3:30 P.M. in DeVos Center Lobby
- On November 1,2013, Dr. Giacomo Chiozza, Associate Professor of Political Science at Vanderbilt University, presented his research on "Cooperation and Contestation in the American World Order." Dr. Chiozza is a renowned conflict scholar, and his 2011 book, "Leaders and International Conflict," received the Lepgold Book Prize for its exceptional contribution to the study of international relations. The lecture took place at 3PM in the Bytwerk Theater in the De Vos Center Building.
- At the 2013 Model United Nations Conference Calvin students represented Jordan.