Honors in political science and international relations
To graduate with honors in political science or international relations, you must:
- Maintain an overall minimum 3.5 GPA
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 in courses within the major
- Complete 6 (18 hours) non-Interim courses for honors credit, with a minimum of four honors courses within the major
- Complete an honors thesis that meets the guidelines of the political science department.
- Earn at least a B+ in each political science honors course you take.
- Make a formal commitment to graduate with honors by Fall of your senior year. Contact honors advisor Joel Westra.
- Talk with your advisor about pursuing honors at Calvin.
- Read more aboue Calvin's honors program.