William Mamudi, Part-time instructor
Areas of research interest
Physics Education Research
- BS in Physics, University of Pelita Harapan-Tangerang, Indonesia, 2007
- MA in Physics, Western Michigan University, 2012
- MA in Science Education, Western Michigan University, 2012
- Western Michigan University, Primary Instructor of Elementary Physics Courses, Mallinson Institute for Science Education, 2009-2012
- Surya Institute, Member of Book Translating and Publishing Staff, 2007-2009
Mamudi, W.O. & Rudge, D.W. (2011) The Historical Approach of Teaching Atomic Model. Pp. 467-472 In Seroglou, F., Koulountzos, V. & Siatras, A. (eds.) Science & Culture: Promise, Challenge and Demand, Book of Proceedings for the Eleventh International History, Philosophy & Science Teaching (IHPST) and Sixth Greek History, Philosophy and Science Teaching Joint Conference, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece, 1-5 July 2011, Epikentro Publications.
Mamudi, W., Henderson, C., Lin, S-Y., Singh, C., & Yerushalmi, E. “TA's Design of Problem Solutions vs. Research Oriented Design”, paper submitted to Proceedings of the 2011 Physics Education Research Conference. Accepted at August 15, 2011.
Lin, S-Y., Henderson, C., Mamudi, W., Singh, C., & Yerushalmi, E. "Teaching assistants' beliefs regarding example solutions in introductory physics", paper submitted to Physical Review Special Topics - Physics Education Research. Submitted at February 9, 2012.