Healthy Habits: News & Announcements
Fall Brochure of Activities
- For a copy of our fall brochure, here.
- Introductory meeting in SC 322 on August 27 at noon.
- Meets Wednesdays at noon in Spoelhof Center 202 begining September 3, 2014.
- WW is now available every week (no breaks), except when campus is closed.
- FREE to Healthy Blue Living (HBL) participants with a BMI of 30 or more
- Your personal physician must submit an eligibility form to BCBS in order for you to have access to Weight Watchers vouchers.
- After completing 11 out of each 13-week session, repeat participants must send a completed proof of attendance form to BCN to obtain the next set of vouchers.
- $156 for 13 weeks for non-HBL participants
- All faculty, staff and spouses are eligible for a one-time, four FREE, 1-hour sessions.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Personal Training registration form.