Biking with a group is usually easier than by yourself. This class adds motivating music and instruction as you bike up and down hills...sprint in and out of the saddle...and challenge yourself to pedal harder than you normally would on your rides outside. If you enjoy a challenge and want a good calorie burn, this class is a must to try!
2015 Summer Session I: May 26 - July 10
- Mondays/Wednesday, 6:15-7:00am, HC 121 - Spin Room (Dan).
- Tuesdays/Thursday, 12:00-12:45pm, HC 121 - Spin Room (Dan and Heather).
- Registration is required.
- ONLINE: Calvin College faculty and staff login and register here.
- Use your normal Calvin login and passphrase.
- Make sure that you are logged into you Calvin g-mail account, NOT your personal g-mail.
- If you get an error message, try “Choose a different account.”
- PAPER: Seminary faculty/staff; all spouses and retirees, click here.
- Print and send form to Healthy Habits.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org