The ancient Chinese art of Tai Chi consists of a series of gentle and rhythmic movements that incorporate breath coordination, muscle relaxation, and posture alignment. Tai Chi is recognized as a method of exercise that can help relieve chronic pain, tone muscles, enhance balance and coordination, help lower heart rate and blood pressure, and be beneficial for stress reduction!
2015 Summer Session II: July 13 - August 26
- Mondays/Wednesdays, 4:45-5:30pm, HC 300 (John Jiang).
- Registration is required.
- ONLINE: Calvin College faculty and staff login and register here.
- Use your normal Calvin login and passphrase.
- Make sure that you are logged into you Calvin g-mail account, NOT your personal g-mail.
- If you get an error message, try “Choose a different account.”
- PAPER: Seminary faculty/staff; all spouses and retirees, click here.
- Print and send form to Healthy Habits.
- Contact: email@example.com