Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex
The Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex is a multipurpose facility designed to provide students, staff and faculty members the opportunity to:
- Understand and value ourselves as a whole person (body, mind and spirit) so that it functions as God intended.
- Celebrate life through the beauty and grace of movement in all forms.
- Promote health and healing.
- Build community.
- Learn and grow in our understanding of the core disciplines.
- Rest and restore our bodies, minds and spirits (mini-Sabbaths).
The 365,000 square-foot complex houses the Kinesiology Department, Hoogenboom Health and Recreation Center, Huizenga Tennis and Track Center, Van Noord Arena, Venema Aquatic Center, Morren Fitness Center, climbing center and classroom/ conference rooms.