Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Pre-Departure Information

Getting a Visa

If you are studying outside of the United States you may also need a visa. Calvin’s Off-Campus Programs (OCP) office will help with this process. The cost of the visa is included in the program cost of the semester unless there is an additional cost because you go earlier or stay later. Check out the appendices for your specific program to see if a visa is required.