Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Academic Matters

Student Concerns and Appeals Regarding Faculty (e.g. grades)

While studying off-campus, students who wish to protest or appeal the actions or conduct of a faculty member or program director should follow the procedures outlined in the protest and appeals policy in the student handbook. Within these procedures, the first point of contact for students is the Director of Off-Campus Programs, who will assist you in the appeals process.