Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Pre-Departure Information

International Student ID Cards

When studying abroad (especially in Europe) you may want to purchase an International Student ID card. This card provides a wide range of discounts and special offers including discounts on flights and ferries as well as museums, bookshops and restaurants. Discounts vary from country to country. For additional information on the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) please see this website.

For semester programs, Calvin will issue an additional student ID that identifies you as a Calvin student studying abroad. This card also includes emergency contact numbers of the program director (in country) and Calvin’s OCP office. However, this card does not always work for obtaining student discounts.