Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Pre-Departure Information

Registering at the U.S. Embassy

If you are an American citizen studying outside of the United States, Calvin’s OCP Office will register you with the United States Embassy in that specific country through the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program. For more information about the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program please review the website.

The OCP office encourages international students to register with your own embassy. The OCP office will be glad to assist you in this process.