Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Academic Matters

Adds/Drops/Withdrawals and Incompletes

You must take at least 12 credits while studying off-campus for a semester. In many cases, the classes you take are set in advance but on some occasions you may direct enroll in one or two classes at the host institution. In these cases, you may withdraw or change classes within the rules of the host institution.

You can withdraw from classes and keep your full time status as long as you complete at least 12 credits by the end of the semester. If you are thinking about withdrawing from a class you should speak with the program director as soon as possible to see the available options at that time.

If you fail to complete all the required work or to sit for the final examination, instructors may, if they consider your reason valid, give an incomplete grade. You must complete all incompletes within the policies offered within the College Catalog.